Thank you for investing in
becoming besties with your Brain!
Here's where you can access all the materials from the live challenge.
Hot Tip: Download Video Speed Controller
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
Day 1 Project
Today you will be practising witnessing your thoughts and noting where they come from. Follow these steps:
- You can rest your awareness in your heart, imagining in the mind’s eye the head brain above and the gut below
- You can observe your brain think a thought
- You can notice if you “energise” that thought by believing it
- You can witness the effect that has on the body
- You can choose to return your awareness to the heart and just observe
- You can become aware of your brain thinking another thought
- You can choose not to energise it and just let it pass through
- You can notice the effect that has on the body
Q&A From Day 1
Day 2 Project
Ask and answer these two questions. Record your answers.
- “What’s preventing you from ___________ ? And what’s it going to be like when that’s resolved?”
- If you’re feeling limited by a lack of resources: “What are some creative ways we could ______________?”
Q&A From Day 2
Day 3 Project
Today's task is to make a list of what you want. Ask yourself,
- When <the pet name you chose for your brain> has been well trained, I’m looking forward to_______________ .
Q&A From Day 3
Day 4 Project
Today we're practising gratitude. In your notebook, complete this sentence:
- <Pet name for your brain>, I’d like to thank you for __________________. Aim for at least 10 things you can be grateful for.
Day 5 Project
Your final project is to find 3 ways you can be consistent in applying what you've learned here to your life. Here are some ways to be consistent:
- Daily meditation practice (if you don’t already have one)
- Block off time in your diary daily to focus on your own personal development
- Actively participate in a community to leverage their commitment and consistency
- Read about others success strategies to get ideas for yourself
- Listen to podcasts that will help implant new supportive ideas
- Get a goal buddy to hold you accountable to your commitments
- Work one on one with a brain trainer to give you feedback on your blind spots
- Attend intensives / retreats to supercharge your training over a short period of time
Pick 3 and commit them.